15 December 2011
  The new Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate percentage of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance between her and the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend America, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University’s Walking One-Night Stand. 

Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby needs—and wants—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the charming college co-ed. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his charms, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’ apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match


Book's Details: 
Title: Beautiful Disaster
Author: Jamie McGuire
Book Edition: Kindle Edition
Language: English





My review:
The reason I give three out of five stars is because I absolutely love this story, but I think in the middle of the story its getting ridiculous and too much drama for my liking. Abby is stubborn, and pissed off over nothing and Travis is a temper machine.

But what I love from this story is the variety of characters. You can meet the stubborn one, the temperamental one, the crazy one, and so on. Also I love Travis. He changed so much for Abby. And I think its really sweet.

My favorite quote: "You know why I want you? I didn’t know I was lost until you found me. I didn’t know what alone was until the first night I spent without you in my bed. You’re the one thing I’ve got right. You’re what I’ve been waiting for, Pigeon." 

But overall, I really enjoyed this book and didn't regret after read it. This book keep you interested until the end and makes you want to find out what the end of this story. 

And the title say it all. Abby and Travis' relationship is truly a Beautiful Disaster.   

For you guys who interested, you can download the novel here

0 comments