21 January 2012


Yep, what the title says. I HAVE A NEW IDOLS.

You know what Directioner, don't you? If you don't, get the hell away from here and start typing on a mini-little box called Google. It will tell you everything about that you need to know. OR, there's a second option, you can stay put and read this post until the end and I'll tell y'all about Directioner.

Directioner is a name for the fans of a kinda-new boyband from England, where my favorite actor Robert Pattinson also comes from. I think I fall more for this country.

And guess what? I'm a Directioner. Yep, I'm so crazy that you're pretty much can see a big bold letter in my forehead that read: I'M A DIRECTIONER.

It's all starts when one of a chick at school shows me a picture of a so-freaking-handsome-I-wanna-die boy. She told me that it's Zayn Malik. No explanation, just a name. Zayn

So, after school I start googling this name like a crazy stalker and found out that he's a member of One Direction. I start looking for more, download all their songs and watched the videos on YouTube, and starts saving their picture.

Yep, I turned into One Direction fans in just a few hours. Crazy. I know.

And unsurprisingly, my favorite member is Zayn. With half Pakistan and half English in his blood just makes him hotter. Gah. Don't get me wrong, I love all the members, like Harry for example because he has the greatest voice in the group. But Zayn has something that makes him more interesting for me, I guess.

And like some miracle, one of my fellas is also a Directioner.  She's also likes Zayn. This. Is. Awesome.

Seriously guys, try to listen to their songs. Its fuckin-amazing. Stop listening to all of those Bieber's shit. No kidding. 

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha this post is awesome! yeaa i'm a directioner because of you wkwk. but i prefer harry to zayn :p

    ReplyDelete