17 January 2012
Maybe you're surprised that suddenly I post this-kind-of-personal blog post. Well, I guess I just in the mood for this kind of stuff. Oh, scratch that. I need a fuckin' place to get this out. Because of this goddamn weather that seems like changing in every-fuckin'-seconds, now I get a fever. Yes, a motherfucker fever. Now, you know I curse a lot if I'm in a bad mood. What? Why are you looking at me like that? Fine, I curse everytime. Happy now?

Okay, back to the first topic. You know that our Earth is changing because of the global warming and all, and I won't bother you with we-have-to-go-green kinda talk. I just wanna tell y'all, that this shit is really crazy. This weather for example. For one second its hardcore rain like there's no tomorrow, and then its all hot and shiny all day. This is seriously making me dizzy, considering I use motorcycle everyday to school. 

Yeah, but everything is like a sword. Has the negative and positive side. Okay, thats soooo not my words. I may like steal them from a sexy-smart-boy that I've crushed on. Yum. *coughing* So.. the positive side is, I got a day off from Hell that everyone called school and delicious food from mom. I love you, mom!

Yeah, weather, maybe you're not bad at all....

0 comments