21 January 2012
So, maybe a lot of you knows that I love reading (you can see that from my entire post that seem about books and fics). BUT, I also have another hobby, and that is editing photos! yep, you heard me right. I know, I know, editing photos and reading it's not really a matching hobby to have. But, hey, I can't choose what activity that I love, can I?

I love editing photos since one of my fellas start messing up with Photoshop and I'm interested. So here I am, an amateur photo editor that love to show off my edited photos to you guys (with the help of free tutorial from web of course)

Please bear with all the badness that comes from my pics. I still haven't figure out to use Photoshop perfectly, even after one years of learning this thing *facepalm*

And, TA DA!! here ya go, my sort-of photo gallery!


1.I made this when one of Twilight group in Facebook create an id card for their member. And since till now I haven't get my id card yet, I made it by myself. Well, its not exactly like what the group create for us, of course. But at least I've tried. And I'm proud of it :)


2. I create this ugly thing for my LiveJournal banner (that I deleted long time ago because of the reason that too private for sharing). Wonder why I choose a bee as a concept? Yep, for the second time you guess it right. Its not hard to tell, since my name starts with "B".


3. This weird thing was created by me about a month ago to participate in @Twifevers editing photo contest, and the theme is Team Edward vs Team Jacob. But sadly, the contest got canceled in the end because no one  send their photos except for me. But for the reward, I still got a gift from them.


4. I named this picture Breaking Dawn Book (I know its not creative) to participate in @TwihardIndo 1 Year Anniversary. And got the second place! Woot!


5. And the last, here is my latest edited photos to once again, participate in a @Twifevers contest, Booboo Stewart's Birthday Project. But sadly, I didn't win. This is pretty much crushed me. Well, I haven't yet to see the others', but I believe if they win, then theirs are better than me. Or it can be the judges that different.


Actually, there's more photos in my lappy right now, but its even worse that this top five of mine. And I believe your pretty eyes can't bear it, even to glance at it. So, thats it for now! And even though I'm not win on the last contest, I'm not giving up! I still love to edit more photos in the future and right now I'm signing in for Robert Pattinson Indonesia contest (that I forget about what. is it an anniversary contest or what?). Wish me luck!

PS: I just realized that this post is a free-curse post! I can't believe I manage to do that. Who says I can't talk politely? Pshh....

0 comments